Learn how to be a Social Media Manager in #BeAwesome In Social Media Workshop
– I don’t know how to use social media to close business
– I don’t know how to build an editorial calendar
– I need to learn how to use social media effectively for my business
– I need to learn how to target new clients
– I want to learn how to create paid Ads and track results
– I struggle with what to say in social media to remain consistent
Just as every established business needs to have a website, you also need to have an active presence in social media. Your clients and prospects are researching you to verify your business has social proof as a credible business. If you don’t have an active presence or systems in place to maintain conversations in social media, you are hurting your business. This workshop is your roadmap to get the right systems, tools and strategies in place to build a solid foundation for a successful social media experience with your audience. Launching these principles into your business will immediately improve your credibility with your customers by maintaining a long standing relationship with your clients so your competition isn’t claiming them from you.
We will provide Social Media strategies and processes for your business to establish social proof and build relationships and leads with your ideal clients through specific activity and proven methodologies.
– How to Budget for Ads and Campaigns: What are your options? How does it work? We will show you how to manage and review statistics with strategy, reporting and targeting the right Audience
– What is the ROI of Social Media? ROI Defined, we will show you reporting options and how to track campaigns
– The foundation of your Editorial Calendar: We will show you how to build consistency, post during the best dates / times in each platform, and roadmap the means for you to develop social proof for your business
– Tools of the Trade: Top tools for creating and scheduling content, monitoring engagement, and processes to keep you on top of your marketing funnel that you can implement TODAY!
#AwesomeContent, #AwesomeInSocial, #BeAwesome, #SocialProof, Content Management, Editorial Calendar, Learn Social Media, Social Advertising, Social Media, Social Media Management, Social Media Manager, Workshop