Hi, I am Hollie Clere.
I believe the power of Social Media can empower any business to #BeAwesome
Hollie Clere – The Social Media Advisor – Social Media Specialist
Social Media Speaker, Trainer, Author
VIRTUAL, HYBRID OR IN PERSON
Click Here: Media Kit and Bio
With over 16 years of executive consulting experience supporting over 700 small businesses in successful brand storytelling using social media. Our founder, Hollie Clere, has spoken from many stages over the last 10 years for a variety of organizations. She is a highly sought-after Keynote Speaker and Storytelling Trainer. She has been published in 3 books, delivered high quality content and has over 100 had written recommendations achieved over the last few years alone. Her processes are proven across all markets and industries and is known for her vibrant speaking style delivering from the Stage, Hybrid presentations as well as Virtual talks. She shares her passion online about developing the power of the relationship with their audiences.
Hollie’s Social Media exclusive branding Agency is supported by a talented team of marketers in Colorado. Their foundation is ownership, accountability and education – We believe you cannot own your brand unless you know how it works and you can’t hold yourself accountable unless you own it. From robust profile development to strategic road map strategies to social media content support, they have helped businesses shift and pivot into creative ways to show up online, even during the pandemic of 2020 and beyond.
She is a 5 year Ovarian Tumor Survivor and participates in fundraising and educational activities with Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance. Although cancer doesn’t define her journey, it has helped build a platform for awareness for others. She was able to share her full story in an Anthology published in June 2020 called, “Ready to Fly 3” which can be found on Amazon.
She enjoys quality moments with family hiking, camping, crafting, cooking and cuddles with her dog, Neo and cats Judge Marco, Neko Katie and Ebony Ceres. In fact, she hosts a YouTube channel sharing tips for cooking, fun recipes, gardening tips, craft ideas and Pinterest Fails called Hollie Hobbie. In 2023, Hollie launched her passion project: Green Thumb Mindset
“Hollie is an energetic and engaging speaker who capture the audience’s attention and holds it through the last word. I had the pleasure of hosting her as a speaker for WEBO Network and I could not have been more pleased in my choice of presenters. I’ve heard a lot of speakers talk on the subject of social media, but Hollie was by far the most informative and dynamic. She brought the conversation down from high level concepts to concrete steps the audience could take to implement her suggestions. Our audience walked away with actionable information that they can use in their businesses, which is our primary goal as an organization. I would highly recommend Hollie as a speaker for any group that wants to be entertained, informed, and ARMED with useful social media knowledge. ” – KP
“I have had the pleasure of listening to Hollie Clere educate about social media from the stage. She is gentle and encouraging about some easy tools to get you started on marketing yourself digitally. She always brings valuable content, easy to implement ideas, and is a wealth of information when it comes to the digital footprint! I highly recommend learning or working with her! ” – Kristin
“I was able to attend a workshop lead by Hollie about social media. It was so helpful and I use many of the skills and tips I learned every day in my business. She has such a helpful and friendly attitude towards helping people. I loved working with her! ” – Katie
“Hollie Clere is amazing to work with. I learned so much from the social media training and walked away with lots of great ideas that I could implement immediately. Hollie is professional and very knowledgeable about social media and the trends. I highly recommend her to any business looking to take their social media to the next level. ” – Holly
“Hollie was recently a speaker on a panel at the 2020 Accelerate Summit that was put on by WEBO Network, a women’s professional development organization for small business owners. Her contributions to the sales and marketing panel were engaging, insightful and informative. Hollie has a wealth of knowledge on the topic of social media marketing and engaging an audience through authenticity and storytelling. She clearly has a passion for what she does and I would highly recommend her if you are looking for an energetic speaker for your event or group! – Alison
View over 100 more reviews actively on LinkedIn at:
Social Media Keynote, Training, Speaking, or Workshop Presentations
Starting at $2500 from 45 minutes to multiple day training, breakout sessions, keynote or workshops. Let’s discuss your ideas and develop a custom solution for your Company, Group or Organization
Virtual, Hybrid or In Person Options Available
- Includes: 1 to 2 hour Planning Session
- Custom PowerPoint based off your brand, goals, niche and niche
- Language and image consulting for Posts, Suggested #Hashtags and Engagement during / for presentation
- Requires access to company social media policies and procedures
- Team deliverables for action taking steps
- Includes (optional) webinar following event for additional tips for all attendees (estimated 1 hour)
- All Trainings via Hybrid or Virtual options Recorded via Zoom for client access and distrobution
- Client has permission to record and distribute any in person trainings as neccessary
- Custom worksheet development for client to provide to attendees
- Interactive presentation with action items and next steps
- Access to Social Power Program Ask the Expert Monthly Sessions (for host) – complimentary
- Access to Social Power Program Private Facebook Support Group (for host) – complimentary
Speaker Topic Ideas
Unpacking Social Media Storytelling
- Telling an effective story in your brand will make or break your online presence.
- BUT where do you even start and should you create a presence in every single platform?
- We will discuss the importance of the relationship with your audience, how to search for that audience and the types of activity and behavior that happen in the variety of platforms.
In our research, 9 out of 10 Corporate Profiles in social media are not enriched with anything relevant to their brand, their potential clients or their ideal target market. So, how will your audience build trust with your brand if you aren’t actually saying anything in your online presence?
This talk will discuss the importance of YOUR story in your marketing, the key components social platforms utilize to make your brand searchable and tools to establish your true “voice” which will guide your brand on the journey of building a solid foundation of a successful social media relationship with your viewers.
- Relationship vs Lead: Why you can’t have a relationship if you are just selling. Your story matters!
- What content goes where? Understanding how social media works in different platforms
- Actionable tasks you can implement today!
Your Story, Your Audience, The Strategy
Developing an effective strategy in your brand will keep you from throwing marketing spagehtii at the wall to see if something sticks.
Permission to break free of everything you know about social media.
We will discuss the importance of engaging content, analyzing the insights, target demographics, numbers and targeting your social media activity in an effective way.
This talk will discuss the importance of YOUR strategy in your social media marketing, the key components social platforms utilize to make your brand searchable to the right audience and tools to support your brand on the journey of building a solid foundation of a successful social media campaigns.
- Relationship vs Lead: Why you can’t have a relationship if you are just selling. Your story matters!
- Develop Engaging Content: Understanding how social media works in different platforms
- Proof in the NUMBERS! Discussing the proper ways to track reporting to adjust your messaging and ads for a successful social media experience
- #BeAwesome In Social Media
Facebook Live Training
Live video is the highest engaging resource in social media. You can easily build your relationship, reputation and know, like trust through consistent communication with Live.
We will discuss the importance of the relationship with your audience, step by step walk through of producing Live Video, outlining your video story, break through some fears and mind clutter around video and have fun at the same time.
By incorporating Live Video, you will learn the importance of integrating YOUR story, hand in hand with strategy in your marketing, the key components to establish your true “voice” which will guide your brand on the journey of building a solid foundation of a successful social media relationship with your viewers.
- Creating Live Video: Ins and outs of producing your Video
- Developing the outline to your story
- Walk away with tools that top marketers are using to communicate with their audience with Live
Additional Keynote Ideas
- Social Media Fundamentals
- Incorporate Social Media Into Your Business
- LinkedIn Prospecting
- Corporate Branding in presentation
- Corporate Online Policy and Procedure Training
- Online Etiquette
- Best Practices
- Use of Social Sites Corporate Wide
- Prospect and Sales Tactics
- Marketing Tactics
- Mile High BNI
- BNI Colorado
- Polka Dot Powerhouse Denver
- Polka Dot Powerhouse Highlands Ranch
- Polka Dot Powerhoue Arvada
- Experience Pros Aurora
- Boost Denver
- Vail Valley Business Women
- American Business Women’s Association
- Lone Tree Chamber of Commerce
- Highlands Ranch Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Independent Publishers Association
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Aurora Entrepreneurs
- Denver Startup Week
- Integrated Alliances
- Channel Partners Expo
- Social Media Day Denver
- Mountain Financial
- Keller Williams Real Estate
- MorningStar Senior Living
- Denver Entrepreneurs
- SEO Professionals of Denver
- Isogenics International
- Social Buzz Denver
- Better Coffee Co
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Beverage Distributors
- Executive Career Partners International
- People’s Bank of Colorado
- Windermere Real Estate Denver Metro
- Wedding Industries Mastermind
- Chiropractor Industries Mastermind
- Experience Pros Leads Groups
- All Pro Web Tools Leads Groups
- Beyond Business Breakthrough Retreat
- The Results Map Experience Retreat – Kimberly Alexander, Inc.
- The Grow Grid Intensive – Kimberly Alexander, Inc.
- UNSTUCK the event – Julie Miller Davis
- Colorado Mortgage Lenders Association Expo – Mile High Stadium
- Southern Colorado Veterinary Clinic
- Construction Industry Networking Group
- Mile High Sales Professionals
- WEBO Network
- Creating Digital Leads Workshop
- Ignite Your Facebook Live Workshop
- DaVinci Institute
- Rise of the Influencer