3 Steps in Developing Social Media Content from Your Clients Questions
- You have your sweet spots in your business, what are those sweet spots?
- Document your Top 3 and 3 reasons why they are your best/optimal Product or Service.
- What do your clients usually ask you about these 3 Products or Services?
- This is important because you are selling to a need and to fill it you need to understand the questions and objections you have with them.
- Maybe there are questions on the use, the value, a testimony of someone else using them before. Storytelling in your social presence will serve a high value for your closing.
- ***See a Need – Fill a Need
- Why do your clients not choose one of your Top 3 Products / Services?
- What is your value?
- What objections can you overcome? Is it price? Is it need?
- How can you change your story to be more relatable so they can feel, breathe and understand the value in your Top choices?
~ Social Media is changing the way people do business. Don’t get left behind ~
Hollie Clere, of The Social Media Advisor is a social media manager, trainer and author in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Google+ , Pinterest and the tools to manage them. Click here for her Social Media Links
Sign up for your Free Social Media Analysis
Blog, Blog Development, client questions, developing content, fresh content, Social Media, steps in