Xeesm is a great “relationship” tool that lets you compile a public list of all of your social media profiles. It also allows you to follow others and build your network. The tool ultimately can be used for CRM; allowing contact communications, discussions and networking in a single platform. That functionality requires a monthly fee or you can utilize the (currently) free version available as your social media profiles database.
The tool gives you the capability to track when people view your contact card, how many visits you get a week, see how many people you have “favorite” or how many have “favorite” you. In the manage section it shows the top 10 people you visit most and which links off of your contact card people are clicking to follow you further.
The developers are constantly adding new applications, providing training, testing and open forums to enhance the usage and visibility of the program.
XeeURL is a function that lets you select your own Xeesm URL you can distribute to your connections.
Engage! Is an application within the tool which allows you to join multiple Xeesm groups, post your own lists featuring your blog or website to share with your customers and contacts.
Flights are groups of people engaged on projects, events, engagements or plans with contacts where you can generate leads, assign tasks, arrange appointments and add “onboarding” contacts.
Onboarding is when you add contacts in Xeesm, to an application or opportunity. You select from your full list of Xeesm contacts.
Partner Collaboration is a partner management system.
Vendor Relations is a vendor management system.
The newest launch is the Edge!; the social CRM tool. The tool is designed for cutting edge networkers to establish and track sales engagement opportunities, forecasting, and easy messaging to all contacts, reporting and unlimited contact groups. You can then invite others to participate in the opportunity, add products and then connect with your contacts. The system allows you to make personal notes about the client or contact. It has buttons that let you check off where your relationship is with this contact i.e.: connect, explore, open, support, advocate. You can select the progress of the opportunity, view history and once the opportunity is “won” it moves the deal to your customer list. The concept is a “people based CRM” which focuses on contact “relationship strength instead of account based CRM”.
Check out the functionality & let me know your thoughts.
Buyer beware translates into owners beware in social media. Hiring someone to fill the shoes of your social media manager can make since in regard to time, but unless the individual is personally invested in your company goals, priorities and vision, you will need to invest in a lot of clean up later on.
Management consists of the following items:
• maintain branding
• management of profiles
• response and management of direct messages
• management and increase of followers
• management of product release campaigns
• active viewer response & interaction
• effectively enhancing SEO, SMO (keyword optimization)
• correctly creating profiles to maximize visibility on social media sites
• reporting traffic, communication and hits effectively
If you aren’t getting these things from your social media support team, then you aren’t correctly using your profiles or getting ROI on your time or investment.
These service can be outsourced or handled internally, but you need to have a clearly defined scope of work and milestone meetings to constantly revise or add to your marketing plan. Your social media solution should ebb & flow with times and market changes.
Contact us today to see how we can help you achieve these goals.
This is kind of a strange comparison, but depending on your business advertising initiatives, you may consider either option. Here is the disadvantages to Social Media sites including Facebook vs putting a magnet, window decal or painting your car with a mobile advertisement.
Ads on automobiles – things to consider:
(1) Effective visual appearance and targeted branding for your market area (where you drive – you will have visibility)
(2) Your presence is as effective as your driving – people will not only judge you by your car ad, but the quality of your driving
(3) Does your target customer have the ability to write down your phone number or website address while driving?
(4) If you have a fish on your bumper or any other bumper sticker – will this distract or attract your ideal customer?
(5) Are you targeting customers that don’t fit your model or services? Anyone & everyone can have the capacity to see your ad – but is your service offering tailored for any person or a specific market sector?
Ads through Social Media – such as Facebook:
(1) The page you develop is easily marketable and can reach to those within and outside of your market area
(2) You can tailor postings, visibility and networks to those you choose to market to
(3) You can invest in pay per click ads by specific topic or keyword searches
(4) The “Like” button is easy to select & your followers can have visibility to your promotions and contact information real time
(5) Your page can be “Suggested” to others without passing out your personal business card or flyer
Both initiatives may be appealing to your business, if you happen to select both, be sure to list your website for quick visibility to your social media sites.
If you want someone to break down aspects of social media to get more clients and build your business using social media, this is the program for you.
Centennial, CO 80015