We are looking for your input on social media experiences. The last quarter of the year is upon us and many of us struggle with those end of year tasks: closing out projects, documentation for taxes and building goals and budgets for the New Year. One of our year end projects is to enhance options for our clients and connections based off of their needs. We are looking for your feedback about social media experiences so that we can provide articles, tactics and tips that will help you with your social media marketing efforts.
We would love your feedback on the any of following questions so that we can gauge what blog topics would help you most in 2014:
• What are some of the struggles you have had with marketing on Facebook?
• What are some of the questions you have had when you think of marketing on Twitter?
• Do you and/or your staff members have less than 500 connections on LinkedIn?
• Is closing business or prospecting for new clients on LinkedIn still a mystery?
• Have you considered adding video marketing to your social media strategy?
• How long has it been since your social and website SEO/keywords have been updated?
• Would you like to learn about using Pinterest to promote your business?
• What are some of the frustrations/questions you have had with Google+?
• Have you or do you use HootSuite and what are the things you like/don’t like about it?
• Are you posting status updates more than once each week in the social spaces?
***As a gift for you in return,
We are offering you a free social media consultation. This is a $395 value, but we are giving it away free until 12/26/2013 in celebration of our 10th year in business. Please take a moment to answer our questions above, and take advantage of our free social media review before the end of the year.
Thank you for your assistance! Looking forward to learning more about you in 2014!
~ Social Media is changing the way people do business. Don’t get left behind ~
Hollie Clere, of The Social Media Advisor is a social media manager, trainer and author in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Google+ , Pinterest and the tools to manage them. Click here for her Social Media Links
Sign up for your Free Social Media Analysis