· 81% of Internet and mobile audiences watched more live video in 2016 than in 2015.
· 80% would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog.
· 82% prefer live video from a brand to social posts.
· 45% of live video viewers would pay for live, exclusive, on-demand vide from a favorite team, speaker or performer.
· 78% of online audiences are already watching video on Facebook Live.
· 92% of mobile video consumers share video with others.
· By 2019, online video will be responsible for four-fifths of global Internet traffic.
· Combining video with full page ads boosts engagement by 22%
· Lack of knowledge, equipment or experience.
· Fear of public speaking or being on camera.
· Budget for generating live video content.
· Not sure how to get started.
· Not aware of the power or impact that live video generates.