According to LinkedIn, there are 2 new users who register for a LinkedIn profile every second. What does that mean for you? Is your profile robust and easily found on the network? Do you have strategies in place to reach out, connect and build relationships?
Many of our clients offer B2B solutions in their business. When LinkedIn is used properly, on average, over 47% of their business coming from relationships they have harvested from LinkedIn from strategic partnerships, prospecting tactics and building like, know, trust with potential and existing clients.
By incorporating strategic strategies into sales processes, our clients have closed hundreds of thousands of dollars in business from relationships they have maintained by using LinkedIn.
When I developed my business over 11 years ago, I incorporated LinkedIn into my marketing portfolio and built my entire professional services business from the relationships I obtained from LinkedIn.
Where do you find your business in this social media strategy?
Do you find yourself with any of these thoughts?
– I have a LinkedIn profile, but haven’t done much with is
– I have never closed business from a contact I met on LinkedIn
– I don’t really understand how to best start a conversation on LinkedIn
– What are Company Pages?
– Why would I participate in Group Conversations?
– I get requests to connect and don’t know how best to respond
– I don’t know if my profile is setup to drive traffic to my LinkedIn account for my niche and target market
~ Social Media is changing the way people do business. Don’t get left behind ~
Hollie Clere, of The Social Media Advisor is a social media manager, trainer and author in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Google+ , Pinterest and the tools to manage them. Click here for her Social Media Links
Curious on whether your social brand is built properly? Get your Social Media Analysis today.