any 5 paperback books
any 5 paperback books
Have you gotten the chance to see “The Social Network” movie? I must say that I really enjoyed it. It was a well put together film with a great story. There is controversay about the facts portrayed in the movie. Realistically, only the developers of Facebook will know the truth behind it.
I have been very excited to see this film and feel it was well worth the money and the time to dive into it. I personally feel Mark Zuckerberg is brilliant. As a person who learned code in college, I can’t begin to think about the skills that he & his team has. Well done.
Here is the link to the movie website: http://www.thesocialnetwork-movie.com/
What did you think about the movie?
Being from Colorado – a hand full of us have found Southpark funny – but the language is a bit much. I will warn you – on this video – there is language I don’t condone. With that – I felt the need to share this video clip only as a comparison to how some of our clients are feeling about us through social media. You have been warned.
My challenge for you –
(1) Do you feel overwhelmed by social media?
(2) Are the reasons described in this video why you feel overwhelmed?
(3) How can these barriers be broken & how can your target client be found in a mess of confusion?
There are 5 questions I ask you . . .
(1) Are your customers searching for information about you – and cannot find you in these places?
(2) Are you present in these places but are having difficulty on how to realistically connect on a more personal level with you clients?
(3) Do you feel that presence on these sites wile loose or gain credibility?
(4) Do you feel you just have nothing to share & having a presence is more important than not sharing at all?
(5) Do you not have time to maintain or even communicate with those who would want to connect with you?
Think about the character in this video. The overwhelming obstacle he faces with others wanting to be a part of his connection & him not ever having dove into it. Do you feel that your customers could say the same about you?
For me – as an individual – I use Google too search for any information I could learn about a company or individual. I want to know – before I work with them – what their life is about. Even more important – if they have a similar interest. Do we have a common ground, common interest, or is this a person who hasn’t shared anything about them & just created a page with minimal content to sell their product?
Think about what this looks like for you. Are you Stan?
If you want someone to break down aspects of social media to get more clients and build your business using social media, this is the program for you.