A true sign that you have finally started making waves in your business is when you get to the point that you need to add people to your team. Being the CEO of every aspect of your business only works for so long. In order to grow professionally, you will need to bring people into the fold that can manage various areas of your work. Many entrepreneurs and small business owners find that they actually become more profitable once they begin to delegate certain time consuming aspects of their business to team members.
- – Must understand the different social media platforms, the best times to post, the demographics, the purpose, and the individual tactics and lingo.
- – Need to remain consistent in social efforts since a lapse in content will cause a loss in followers.
- – Knowledge of advantageous social media practices and concepts such as like/know/trust, 80/20 rule, prospecting, analytics and platform advertising is extremely helpful.
- – Keeping on top of engagement such as thanking people who share content, responding to messages, and being reciprocal with favorites and likes is a necessary element of generating followers in social media.
- – Understanding the various social media tools to help automate certain elements of social and save time.
- – Responding quickly and appropriately to any bad review or other potential social media crisis.